- LonelyPlanet.com ranks the best ten countries to travel to in 2012.
- Monterey restaurateur Ted Balestreri to uncork a $10,000 wine on New Year’s Eve because the U.S. got Osama Bin Laden.
- Snowstorm in the East Coast causing travel problems.
- Women in craft beer are challenging the stereotypes.
- Two man plan to take their beer “Vostok 4 Pines Stout” in to space; named after the rocket that took the first man into space.
Photo: a Taiwanese night market. Ranked number 9 on the top 10 countries to travel to for 2012 by LonelyPlanet.com
Photography provided by Will Tee Yang