Cruise ships to conduct safety drills before leaving port, ten chocolate beers to love on Valentine’s Day
Drinking, eating and traveling news from around the web
- Major cruise companies now requiring ships to conduct safety drills before leaving port.
- CNN.com’s five reasons to care about new FAA law.
- NPR on the saltiness of bread.
- According to the L.A. Times, Los Angeles has an obsession with beer cocktails.
- USAToday.com on the ten places to get drenched in chocolate.
- WSJ.com on the success of sommelier Gérard Basset.
- Craftbeer.com lists the ten chocolate beers to love on Valentine’s Day.
- Travel advisory urged U.S. citizens to avoid Mexico.