With travel restrictions
From now until March 29, 11:59 PM PST, Southwest Airlines is offering one-way airfares for as low as $69 (national). Fares are available for purchase at southwest.com. Discounted airfares are for traveling on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, between April 3, and June 27, 2012 with a 10-day advance purchase requirement (offer is unavailable for travel to or from Buffalo, Washington, D.C. Dulles International, Ft. Myers, or Seattle).
On Tuesday, March 27 from 7 PM - 8:30 PM
M Cafe in Beverly Hills will be hosting a “Sweet & Savory for Spring” cooking demo on Tuesday, March 27 from 7 PM – 8:30 PM. Chef Lee Gross will be serving up a contemporary macrobiotic menu featuring dishes like Barley & Green Garbanzo Salad; Nut & Mushroom Pate; and Gluten-free Flourless Orange & Almond Cake. With the focus on eating natural foods, the demo and dining experience will not use any sugars, dairy, eggs and meat. Tickets are $35 person, email email@example.com for reservations. 9433 Brighton Way, Beverly Hills, CA 90210.
Drinking, eating, and traveling news from around the web
- Los Angeles Confidential on the craft beer craze in L.A.
- New 2.4 billion dollar terminal at Las Vegas-McCarran International to open on June 27.
- FAA thinks that space tourism will be worth $1 billion in 10 years.
- Budget Travel’s Q&A with a Hollywood location scout about traveling tips.
- WSJ’s tips on how to keep your leftovers fresh.