From the 'Beverly Hills Caviar' tasting
Nestled in the hills of Bel Air, Beverly Hills Caviar hosted a caviar tasting by Top Chef contestant Marcel Vigneron for the Harold Robinson Foundation, dedicated to enriching the lives of inner city and underprivileged children, with performances by the Malibu String Quartet. Here’s the dishes and some tasting tips from Marcel. Read More
Drinking, eating, and traveling news from around the web
- CNNGo rates the best city hotel rooms with a view.
- Interview with Rahul Akerkar, managing director of deGustibus Hospitality, regarding Indian food.
- 10 tips to get through airport security faster.
- Senator Mary Landrieu wants a legislation that would allow travelers to check in a bag without extra cost.
- Mashable points out foursquare’s holiday travel checkin patterns.
Photo: the view from the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. It didn’t make the CNNGo list, but it has quite the view